Revolving Loan FundDixie Electric Cooperative's Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) is a local pool of capital to promote rural economic development. The fund provides gap financing for start up, expansion and new businesses that attract new jobs or provide needed public health or social services. As borrowers repay their loans, the principal and interest is returned to the RLF to be loaned to other businesses to create additional jobs and stimulate the economy.
- Business Ventures - corporations, partnerships, sole proprietorships and cooperatives.
- Public Bodies
- Non-Profit Entities
- Tribal Authorities
- Industrial or Commercial Development
- Small Business Expansion
- Business Incubators
- Community Infrastructure or Facilities*
- Medical Facilities*
- Training or Educational Facilities*
- Attractive interest rate
- Local control of funds
- Less red tape and quicker response to funding requests
- Leverages funding from local financial institutions
- Increases funds available to local businesses
Contact our office for pre-application materials including: project description, project impact, business feasibility, financial feasibility, identifying management team and preliminary time line, management track record, and source and use of funds.